This version requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later on an Intel Mac.
What´s new in this version:
* Added automatic version checking and update notifications.
* Implemented new dsp instructions.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent the graphics plugin from loading.
* Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when a usb device was unplugged.
* Fixed a bug that could cause sixtyforce to crash on startup.
* Fixed a bug that caused really old freeze states to not restore reliably.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the video window from being cleared when the emulator was reset.
* Fixed some bugs with Leopard compatibility.
* Fixed minor problems with window resizing on Lion and Mountain Lion.
* Fixed some dsp branching bugs.
* Other minor tweaks.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.